Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
I am currently a PhD student at Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. My supervisor is Prof. Lei Chen. Before joined HKUST, I received my bachelor degree in Software Engineering from Shandong University.
- Rui Meng, Lei Chen, Yongxin Tong, Chen Zhang. "Knowledge Base Semantic Integration using Crowdsourcing", IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE), 29(5):1087-1110, 2017.
- Yongxin Tong, Jieying She, Rui Meng. "Bottleneck-Aware Arrangement over Event-Based Social Networks: The Max-Min Approach", World Wide Web Journal (WWWJ),19(6):1151-1177, Nov 2016.
- Rui Meng, Yongxin Tong, Lei Chen, Caleb Chen Cao. "CrowdTC:CrowdSourced Taxonomy Construction". IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM), Atlantic City, NJ, USA, Nov 2015.
- Yongxin Tong, Rui Meng, Jieying She. "On Bottleneck-Aware Arrangement for Event-Based Social Networks". IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering Workshops, Seoul, South Korea, Apr 2015.
- Chen Jason Zhang, Rui Meng, Lei Chen, Feida Zhu. "CrowdLink: An Error-Tolerant Model for Linking Complex Records", in Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Exploratory Search in Database and the Web (ExploreDB), Melbourne,Australia,May 2015.