Yaqing Wang (王雅晴)
I obtained my Ph.D degree in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), 2019.
During my Ph.D study period, I was co-supervised by
Prof Lionel M. Ni and
Prof. James T. Kwok.
Before that, I obtained my Bachelor degree in School of Computer Science and Technology, Shandong University, 2014. Now I am working at
My current research topics include:
- Few-shot learning.
- Sparse and low-rank learning.
- Sample-dependent representation learning.
- Natural language processing with knowledge graphs.
- Biomedical applications.
- Research Intern, 4Paradigm, January 2019 - September 2019
- ICML Travel Award, 2018
- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship, 2014-2017
- IEEE CIS Outstanding Student-Paper Travel Grants, 2017
- Google Excellence Scholarship, 2013
- The CCF Outstanding Undergraduate Award, 2013
- President Scholarship, Shandong University (top 1 in major), 2013
- National Scholarship, Shandong University (top 1 in major), 2011-2013
- Outstanding winner of the National English Competition for College Students in the finals, 2013
- Senior Program Committee Member: IJCAI 2021
- Conference Reviewer / Program Committee Member: AAAI 2020-2021, ACML 2019-2021, AISTATS 2019-2021, ICML 2019, ICONIP 2019, NeurIPS 2019-2020, ICLR 2020-2021, IJCAI 2020-2021, IJCNN 2020-2021
- Journal Reviewer:
IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems 2020-2021, Pattern Recognition 2020, Machine Learning Journal 2019-2020, Neural Networks 2020,
ACML Journal Track 2019-2020, Applied Mathematical Modelling 2020,
IEEE Computational Intelligence Magazine 2019, International Journal of Data Science and Analytics 2019-2020,
Knowledge and Information Systems 2019-2020,
- Session Chair: ICMLA 2020