I am a final-year PhD student in
Computer Science and Engineering,
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology,
advised by Prof. Wei Wang.
I also work closely with Dr. Ruichuan Chen and Prof. Bo Li.
I got my B.S. degree in Computer Science from Zhejiang University in 2019.
Research Interests: Privacy-Preserving Machine Learning
I develop systems support for efficient, private, and robust federated computation over the Internet.
I am on the job market for academic and research positions.
- 2023-09: Dordis has been accepted to ACM EuroSys 2024.
- 2023-06: Win HKUST RedBird Academic Excellence Award.
- 2023-05: Brainstorm with Prof. Marco Canini and Prof. Suhaib A Fahmy from KAUST.
- 2023-02: Present our work Dordis at Google Internal Workshop.
Other Recent Papers
- Engineering Intern, Huawei Tech, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China, Feb - May 2019
Project: Building a Serverless Infrastructure from Scratch
- Research Intern, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA, USA, Jul - Sept 2018
Project: Defense against Return-Oriented Programming
- Journal Sub-Reviewer: IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering, IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, IEEE Transactions on Big Data
- Conference Sub-Reviewer: IEEE INFOCOM 2020-2024, IEEE ICDCS 2023 and 2021, IEEE/ACM IWQoS 2020-2021, IEEE WoWMoM 2021, IEEE ICNP 2020
Honors & Awards
- RedBird Academic Excellence Award (by HKUST Fok Ying Tung Graduate School)
- Best Paper Runner-Up Award (IEEE ICDCS'21)
- Outstanding Graduate (by Department of Education of Zhejiang Province)
- He Zhijun Scholarship (Top 10 in Dept. CS, Zhejiang University)
- National Scholarship (by Ministry of Education of China)